General Motors - Customer satisfaction survey
I was sent a customer satisfaction survey when I bought my new HHR.I didn't fill it out the first couple of times it was sent to me because I kept hearing the salesman's words of him helping me fill it out so it says I am completely satisfied.
A third one showed up and I did fill it out and I filled it out according to my opinion of my "experience". Then I received a hard copy snail mail. Then they sent me a post card about the *** survey. Like I wasn't pissed enough with the "deal" I got now I am being hounded about the freaking survey.
I sent off a letter I wrote just for them along with the blank hard copy survey. Ten to one they ignore everything I wrote and don't care about my complaints or comments.
A customer satisfaction survey should be the customer's to fill out how they feel not how the pushy salesman wants them to fill it out to make them look good. When they suck they suck and why should I sugar coat it to make them look good while I got a lousy deal. All this *** is tainting my enjoyment of my new car and it's really *** me off.
Even more so since I have a cracked windshield after only having it three months.I don't know why they want a survey filled out when the dealer's sales crew do their best to sway the customer to fill it out how they want it so it's not an accurate evaluation of the dealerships.review #144813
You may also like
- "2006 Suzuki sent back to dealer for repair. Itmes claimed repaired were not repaired. Problem: Auto overheating. Repais shop claimed they replaced water pump but auto..."
- "We put a car-for-sale ad on Craigslist.org. We were then contacted by OneStopMotors.com. They called repeatedly telling my parents that they could help them sell their car and for a..."
- "I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from U S Auto Auction, (a.k.a. American Auto Marine LLC, usautomarine.com, Auckland Property Investment Trust, Carrera Marine, Prestige Euro..."
- "Do not use Zerorez. They lie and say they use no chemicals. If we had known the truth we would not have responded to the KFAB radio advertisement, but we..."
- "Bought miracle gel polish. Thought it would be good since I have a hectic travel schedule but want nice nails. TERRIBLE product. Looked great the night applied. By mid day..."
- "Paid for overnight delivery on Friday. According to FedEx tracking, the package has left Memphis no fewer than three times in the past three days...once even making to my..."
- "hi lazada malaysia sy dh buat payment pada 25/6/15 hingga sekarang satu msg pun tak dapat daripada pihak lazada sy harap pihak lazada malaysia dapat menyelesaikan kes ini sy cuba..."
- "I bought this furniture 25 months ago. I didn't know that it would do this. I paid $2,700 for something that didn't last two years. I had never bought new..."
- "A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he..."