Detroit, Michigan

I'm really mad, I will never ever buy another GM junk product, I will buy Toyota or Foriegn car or i'll walk, I have a 1987 Oldsmobile Toronado, I was trying to get service on my digital dash, I took it to Don Gooley Cadillac in Saint Clair Shores, the guy that used to service Oldsmobiles went to a different dealership and it was 40 miles away, so I asked her if there was anybody else that could service my car, I was told no. So I wrote a letter to express how unhappy I was to Don Gooly (owner) and the service manager, it's been 2 months now and I still haven't got a response. I'll buy foreign next time, I have a 30 year old Toyota Celica and I get treated alot better when I take it in for service and they don't say they can't service the car, I see why the foreign car makers are doing so much better.

Comments

To "A Man":

That is the dumbest response I have ever seen. I see there is no I.Q. requirement to comment on this site.

YOU ARE AN *** GET A NEWER CAR OLDS IS OUT OF BUISNESS