My vehicle caught fire park in my driveway, fire department said it was a electricial fire, it started in the back of the van, sorry to say l did not have full coverage, so l contact GM, to file a claim, they reviewed the photo and report and said the fire did start in the back of the vehicle, but we can't tell were the fire exactly start so your claim has been denied.WTH....
They acknowledge the origin of the fire but can't see what cause the fire, this is bullsi$$...Does anyone have any advise on what l can do, to pursue this claim..
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Run around for warranty work
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Fire Claim
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 2010 SS broke a valve spring while driving about 20MPH in a parking lot. This caused the valve to drop and the piston imploded, causing the rod to come..."
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper. I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint..."
- "I had a blouse posted with the exact picture from designers site, the buyer purchased it without asking questions. I shipped, next day. She filed a complaint that colors were..."
- "I paid for 4000 grafts and only 200 grafts grew. went to get my money back , he refused accusing me of blackmailing him. He may say that this was..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."