My vehicle caught fire park in my driveway, fire department said it was a electricial fire, it started in the back of the van, sorry to say l did not have full coverage, so l contact GM, to file a claim, they reviewed the photo and report and said the fire did start in the back of the vehicle, but we can't tell were the fire exactly start so your claim has been denied.WTH....
They acknowledge the origin of the fire but can't see what cause the fire, this is bullsi$$...Does anyone have any advise on what l can do, to pursue this claim..
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Run around for warranty work
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Fire Claim
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Still a continued misbehavior! Mr wells is an alcoholic and commits adultery. His wife and the Corporate Management of Dicks Sporting Goods seem to be OK with this unethical,immoral and..."
- "MY CHEVROLET CAPTIVA LT, PETROL, 2008 CAUGHT FIRE OUT OF THE BLUE. AS I WAS LATER INFORMED THIS CAR WAS RECALLED ACROSS THE WORLD FOR CAR FIRE POSSIBILITY/HAZARD. THE CAR WAS..."
- "Dealer new he was selling a 2010 cruise lite 26 bh trailer with a wet floor.As they sarnia rv tried to cover it up with a bad paint job on..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I ordered sofa but when it arrived it was broken in the box. I requested return but they charged $460 for delivery round. They are doing a business from delivery by sending..."
- "I paid for 4000 grafts and only 200 grafts grew. went to get my money back , he refused accusing me of blackmailing him. He may say that this was..."
- "I had a blouse posted with the exact picture from designers site, the buyer purchased it without asking questions. I shipped, next day. She filed a complaint that colors were..."