Whittier, California

My vehicle caught fire park in my driveway, fire department said it was a electricial fire, it started in the back of the van, sorry to say l did not have full coverage, so l contact GM, to file a claim, they reviewed the photo and report and said the fire did start in the back of the vehicle, but we can't tell were the fire exactly start so your claim has been denied.WTH....

They acknowledge the origin of the fire but can't see what cause the fire, this is bullsi$$...Does anyone have any advise on what l can do, to pursue this claim..

Review about: Auto Fire Claim.

I didn't like: Run around for warranty work.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2000
Preferred solution To look into the cause of this fire and make some type of offer on the vehicle, do to the fact this was cause by some defect or electrical problem inside the car.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

General Motors - 2010 SS Camaro LS3 engine blew up General Motors "My 2010 SS broke a valve spring while driving about 20MPH in a parking lot. This caused the valve to drop and the piston imploded, causing the rod to come..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Fleetwood RV 2017 Bounder brochure false advertisement Fleetwood RV "Purchased a 2017 Bounder 33C and took it out for first time last weekend to find the rear window did not have the day shade roller, only the night shade..." Read more Nissan Usa - Trade in Value disguised as a Buyback for known corroded Strut Mount defect Nissan Usa "I purchased a Nissan Pathfinder New form Nissan. Based on my experience with a previous certified pre owned Nissan that I retired after 237K miles, I expected more that 133K..." Read more Red Roof Inn Bwi - MOLD, MILDEW, DRUGS, FLOOD DAMAGE, PROSTITUTION, UNPROFESSIONALISM, VIOLENT FIGHTS ON PREMISES & MORE! Red Roof Inn Bwi "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more NutriMost Saved My Life Nutrimost "At 52, had tried everything shy of bariatric surgery. Went to NutriMost at suggestion of my doctor. I was diabetic, had severe obstructive sleep apnea, and was in constant pain..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Dhgate - Good Experience Dhgate "Few companies are synonymous with customer service, but DHgate is one of them. The DHgate store with 24/7 live chat is the example of excellent customer service, it serves as..." Read more