My vehicle caught fire park in my driveway, fire department said it was a electricial fire, it started in the back of the van, sorry to say l did not have full coverage, so l contact GM, to file a claim, they reviewed the photo and report and said the fire did start in the back of the vehicle, but we can't tell were the fire exactly start so your claim has been denied.WTH....

They acknowledge the origin of the fire but can't see what cause the fire, this is bullsi$$...Does anyone have any advise on what l can do, to pursue this claim..

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: To look into the cause of this fire and make some type of offer on the vehicle, do to the fact this was cause by some defect or electrical problem inside the car..

I didn't like: Run around for warranty work.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments

Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert VinRecordsOnline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more General Motors - 2010 SS Camaro LS3 engine blew up General Motors "My 2010 SS broke a valve spring while driving about 20MPH in a parking lot. This caused the valve to drop and the piston imploded, causing the rod to come..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more