Whittier, California

My vehicle caught fire park in my driveway, fire department said it was a electricial fire, it started in the back of the van, sorry to say l did not have full coverage, so l contact GM, to file a claim, they reviewed the photo and report and said the fire did start in the back of the vehicle, but we can't tell were the fire exactly start so your claim has been denied.WTH....

They acknowledge the origin of the fire but can't see what cause the fire, this is bullsi$$...Does anyone have any advise on what l can do, to pursue this claim..

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: To look into the cause of this fire and make some type of offer on the vehicle, do to the fact this was cause by some defect or electrical problem inside the car..

I didn't like: Run around for warranty work.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hyundai - Wrong commitments and when the buyer makes payment they then take the buyer for granted. I feel cheated Hyundai "I have Booked Car I20 Hyundai (Silver Colour) with the Dealer (M/s. DSC Motor Pvt Ltd) 399, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, India, Dealer Executive Mr. Jeyaguru. P...." Read more General Motors - Review about 2016 Chevrolet Colorado from Winder, Georgia General Motors "2016 Chevrolet Colorado headlights! You can only see this at night. Totally scratched ! After a claim that has been open for two months I have been told that I..." Read more Fleetwood RV - 2014 Bounder Classic pure trash Fleetwood RV "Our 2014 Bounder Classic has been nothing but trouble since the day we bought it, 3 months after purchase we had a pipe burst in the 1/2 bath and flooded..." Read more 2016 Fleetwood Rv Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall Jbenton Painting And Drywall "I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so..." Read more