General Motors - 2005 pickup truck tail light lenses.
I bought a 2005 Chevrolet 1500 reg cab from Glynn smith in opelika al in September 2005.It had 3000 miles on it.
It now has 74000. The tail light lenses are cracking and dis coloring. It looks like a defect. It has gotten worse this summer.I would like to know if this is expected or can gm replace them I have sent pictures.
If I need to take it to the dealership I will. The pictures do not tell you just how bad it looks.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org Look forward to your reply.Has been a good truck as far as dependability.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Tail light lenses
- Reason of review:
- Replacement of lenses
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 2014 Chevy cruze in January. From January to July it has been in service 7 times for recall or warranty issues for a longer period than in..."
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..."
- "TOOK MY CAR TO FIRESTONE AT 930 AM ON THURSDAY JUNE 23,2016 FOR A ALIGNMENT. THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION OF WHAT WAS GOING ON, AT 200 PM I DECIDED TO..."
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- "Got my oil changed on 4/27/2016 started having trouble 1 week later. A express oil supervisor came to my house to discover that no oil was in my car, he..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."