General Motors - 2005 pickup truck tail light lenses.

129 of 662 General Motors reviews

I bought a 2005 Chevrolet 1500 reg cab from Glynn smith in opelika al in September 2005.It had 3000 miles on it.

It now has 74000. The tail light lenses are cracking and dis coloring. It looks like a defect. It has gotten worse this summer.I would like to know if this is expected or can gm replace them I have sent pictures.

If I need to take it to the dealership I will. The pictures do not tell you just how bad it looks.

My email address is jmears0421@gmail.com Look forward to your reply.Has been a good truck as far as dependability.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Tail light lenses

Reason of review:
Replacement of lenses
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Review category
Auto
review #710892 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with General Motors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
129 of 662 General Motors reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 28, 2015 #1055013

Um yeah taillight lenses are prolly both under $100 to replace seriously if that's all u got to complain about u got an awesome truck!! Look online u can get the lenses shipped and install them yourself ez.

Oct 08, 2015 #1045148

You are complaining about some ten yr old tail light lenses? Seriously? Because no one else will ever take this seriously. Not even GM. thougg I suspect they had some good water cooler banter jokes about your complaint.

ransom

Oct 06, 2015 #1043913

A 10 year old truck with 74,000 miles on it is well out of warranty. Don't expect anyone to replace anything free.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to General Motors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about General Motors.
Filing a new complaint about
×