Salem, Alabama
Featured Not resolved
4.0

I bought a 2005 Chevrolet 1500 reg cab from Glynn smith in opelika al in September 2005.It had 3000 miles on it.

It now has 74000. The tail light lenses are cracking and dis coloring. It looks like a defect. It has gotten worse this summer.I would like to know if this is expected or can gm replace them I have sent pictures.

If I need to take it to the dealership I will. The pictures do not tell you just how bad it looks.

My email address is jmears0421@gmail.com Look forward to your reply.Has been a good truck as far as dependability.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Jerry1952 stated that there is a room for improvement of tail light lenses. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "replacement of lenses" of 2005 chevrolet silverado 1500 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. General Motors needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2005 chevrolet silverado 1500 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at General Motors.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments

Um yeah taillight lenses are prolly both under $100 to replace seriously if that's all u got to complain about u got an awesome truck!! Look online u can get the lenses shipped and install them yourself ez.

You are complaining about some ten yr old tail light lenses?Seriously?

Because no one else will ever take this seriously.

Not even GM.thougg I suspect they had some good water cooler banter jokes about your complaint.

ransom

A 10 year old truck with 74,000 miles on it is well out of warranty. Don't expect anyone to replace anything free.