General Motors - 2005 pickup truck tail light lenses.
I bought a 2005 Chevrolet 1500 reg cab from Glynn smith in opelika al in September 2005.It had 3000 miles on it.
It now has 74000. The tail light lenses are cracking and dis coloring. It looks like a defect. It has gotten worse this summer.I would like to know if this is expected or can gm replace them I have sent pictures.
If I need to take it to the dealership I will. The pictures do not tell you just how bad it looks.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org Look forward to your reply.Has been a good truck as far as dependability.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Tail light lenses
- Reason of review:
- Replacement of lenses
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I own a 2007 Maxima, the car mechanically has been sound, I recommend Nissan they have great cars, I am submitting this report to warn potential Nissan Buyers not..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC. This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need..."
- "This disgusting meal was produced by Steak&Shake's 2096 Interstate Dr , Opelika , AL . The fries to the burger was stale and was very dry. The "chili" to the..."
- "I have been a loyal customer for a few years but I have gotten the wrong order almost 3/4 of the time. I always order an original iced latte in..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."