Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

General Motors in Lebanon, Tennessee - GM

I have looked on the web for about 2 hours for a used or a replace interior door handle for my 2006 HHR, why is it that GM do have these interior door handle they put them on the cars,this part should sell for about $5.00 to $25.00 but GM wants you to buy the hold door pandle for about $250.00. These door handles are plastic and not a good grade of plastic, if you brake the 4 door handles it would cost you around $1000.00 just on door handle replacement. (Why buy something from GM that you can not buy parts for)

I am sick of sticking money in My 2006 HHr. Everything from I had to get new rims because the one on it was making my tires go flat.

Now i have a stabilizer link problem 200.00 to fix and evry car repair said they are having a lot of cars come in for this problem GM can spend all kinds of money making new cars but won't ackowlwge the problems with the ones they hAVE OUT THERE. i am retired from Gm and was really loyal to Gm I AM GOING TO BUY A NEW FORD

General Motors in Lebanon, Tennessee - GM

General Motors in Staten Island, New York - LARRY SPACC

Dear Sir, In the last 3 years I have bought 10 NEW GM vehicles through our local dealers and 8 at Larry Spacc Pontaic alone(FLATBED EXPRESS). I must add that I have only owned GM vehicles my entire life of driving which consists of about 21 years. My business buys a mininum of 3 vehicles a year always GM's till now. I am so disquested with the service work I have been getting lately from Larry Spacc Pontaic that I may now switch to FORD or WHOM ever else I may find to have a good service level. My most recent experience was on my Escalade and consisted of being without a vehicle for 2 seperate days this week alone. One day to diaginose the problem and one to fix it. Let me add neither where done! I brought the vehicle in for a front rattling noise coming from the strut area and the fact that the bolts fell out of the wind deflector on the rear hatch. After stating they replaced a shock and that was the problem I assumed this was the truth, however this was after it sat there a 2nd day for a repair with no loaner car once again. Now the other problem started when the automatic hatch went up it made crunching noise and came back down automatically. I assumed something broke and that it must be fixed as well. The service Manager Mark told me a simple nut came off and stated he check out the truck himself and there was no physical damage. The Service Manager flat out lied, upon a simple inspection which required you to step on the rear bumper revealed an obvious dent in the roof, crack in the fiberglass and scratches. Can't believe this was over looked with a lie! I want it put on record of this problem with there service department since this is my 2nd poor service I had received from this dealership this year alone. The previous experience was relative to my 2009 Denali Sierra. I brought into the dealership 3 times to fix 1 problem! The first time was in March I believe, check engine light was on. The service manager Mark stated that I had a bad sensor so they needed to replace it. I left the dealership and brought it back a couple of days later when the part came in. The stated they replaced it but I drove about 1 mile down the road and the engine light came on. I then brought it to my office where I have 5 full time diesel mechanics and one of them work for Larry Spacc's service department prior to coming to my place! I explained to hiim what they did he stated they lied, that sensor was not replaced. I then made apointment to come back and confronted the owner Larry Spacc and told him my situation. He yelled and screamed at the Service Manager Mark and told me he would make it right. Mark claimed there were 3 sensors and he replaced on one of them prior and it must have been the other 2 that were bad and this was part of the process. Not happy but at there mercy I allowed this BS to slide. This problem was now fixed but I believe they were claiming warranty work on work they never did prior to this. At this point I am not sure what direction to go but I am disappointed, angry and want to dump all my GM vehicles which consists of 5 on hand right now and switch manufactures. Please advise what to do to get satisfaction. Sincerely yours, Ryan Mourer 716-673-6932

Larry Spacc GMS is the place you want to go when you are looking for a reason to punch someone. They are rude, they put pressure on you to buy cars, and they don't know the first darn thing about the cars they sell!!!

They talk about 'finance! finance! finance! We have low financing!'...and I asked, 'Well, what's the horsepower on the jaguar?', only to be told 'oh I dunno.'.

REALLY? They are as civilized as hungry parasites.

You might also try to get a local reporter involved. They love to do reports on these types of situations.

In fact tell the dealer this is what you will do. The bad publicity these guys could get from such an expose' could cost them many thousands of dollars.

When Larry Spacc has a car sale with those sale people from South Carolina , Stay away!!! :(

#520935

kristie, Those salesman are from South Carolina, and they go to different dealerships to peddle repo cars,and trucks. Have you contacted the NY attorney General's office?

My elder parents were charged $11,000. over kelly blue book price on a 2006 GM vehicle.

It was the salesman high pressure Sales that come into the dealership to make money for them from of State. They can not afford this vehicle. The bank said that the income reported from the dealership of my parents is much more than what they actually make. We went back less than 12 hrs to try and reason with the dealership and to get their loan free car back and the dealership would not do this.

My parents are sick about this! Father is 84 yrs old and they put him in an outrages loan payment for 72 months. The situation is so criminal. They have less than $200.

to pay for their medicine, gas, and groceries. They are not or will not drive the vehicle.

They are cancer survivors not yet the 5 yr mark and my father is a Veteran! Larry Spacc dealership is the worst!!!

Hi Ryan,

I am equally angry at Larry Spacc GMC. I purchases a car there 3 weeks ago and had all the legal paperwork signed. 2 weeks later they came and repossed the car on the claim that the contracts were invalid because they could not sell the retail installment contract to a bank. My contract is with the dealership not a bank. DO NOT BUY A CAR THERE!

Marshall Green

View more comments (5)

General Motors in Newburyport, Massachusetts - A-C failure on 2005 Trailblazer

The A-C on my 2005 Trailblazer XET with only 30K miles completely failed and requires a $1200 repair! Apparently the pipe leading to the rear AC failed. This is the second major issue on this vehicle involving major corrosion or rust--the first time the car failed inspection just one month out of warranty requiring replacement of all 4 rotors--$1200 again. Their "resolution" involved a 20% discount on the AC repair, still leaving me holding the bag for their substandard materials. I thought I was buying a vehicle I could depend on... Never again will I buy a GM vehicle.
Review

General Motors in Dayton, Ohio - GM won't repaint 3yr old Avalanche door molding that has no paint under warranty

I own a 2007 Avalanche tan in color. I bought it used in 2007 with 38,000 miles. It now has over 90,000 miles. The door molding on the drivers side has no paint on the top of the molding. I took it back to the dealer which said they have seen this problem many times. The only repair is to take all door molding off and install new after the new ones are painted to match the vehicle. The service manager had his paint guy confirm it was a GM problem which he did by trying a little rubbing compound to the nonexistent paint. Then the manager saw that the vehcle had over 60,000 miles and refused all warranty service. I contacted GM customer Service which just confirmed that the dealer looked at it and also refused to do anything. I have two 2007 GM vehicles unless GM does something soon next year I'll have two 2011 Toyota's. At least they fix problems when they are found!

Same problem, same color. Toyota does not care any more about their customers than GM. Buy aftermarket mouldings or buy a Ford.

#319278

My side moldings started to loose its color. So you mean to say the dealer won't repair that?

I thought they had 100,000 miles waranty was wrong with them. That would be the least they can do after the price tag.

Or at least they should put new ones free of charge. No more gm gor me.

I have a similar problem. The door trim on my 2007 Sierra has lost all of its clearcoat and the metal under the paint is rusting.

Dealer will do nothing. I have a file created with GM and I am waiting on the regional GM customer service people to contact me back about it. The dealer service manager says it is because of the mag chloride used on the roads. No other place on the truck is showing this same result.

Not even the rockers. --M

View more comments (2)

General Motors in Newark, New Jersey - Repair parts on backorder 90 days

Catalytic converter for 2006 Chevy van is on back order for 90 days (maybe longer). Their response is to wait even though there are after market catalytic converters available. I told them I wanted to ordered the parts myself and have them put them on. So far they have refused. This part is still under warranty. They have also refused to give me a rental van to replace the one that I cannot use. Today I asked to speek to a supervisor and they said they could not put me through and he would call me back in an hour. So far we are going on 2 an a half hours.

WHAT KIND OF VAN EXCATLY

Loss

General Motors in Wellesley, Massachusetts - 08 Chevy Impala has a defective crank & GM will not pay dealer reluctant to help

I had a defective crank in my 08 Impala. The dealer either didn't have mechanic that could help or wanted to set an appointment weeks away. Since the car wouldn't steer when it got wet and the dealer didn't know why, I found out online what the problem was and had my repair shop fix it. Now GM is too cheap to reimburse me the $239 it cost to get it fixed. Great scam dealers won't fix it & GM won't pay if a dealer doesn't fix it. 4 GM cars in 7 years from the same dealership owners and no help. I'll never recommend or buy a GM again. Fortunately I did stop 2 clients from looking a GM products for their fleet replacements just by telling them what happened to me.

General Motors in Reston, Virginia - No parts from GM for 2010 Lacrosse

Hello, My name is David Sanderson 95 Greenway Blvd. Churchville NY. 14428 My wife was in an accident on Jan 15th 2010 with our brand new 2010 Buick Lacrosse. the car has been at Sofia Collision 1931 Lyell Ave.Roch NY. waiting for the parts to make the repair. I have been talking to Buick customer service countless times from approx. Feb 1st 2010. They keep telling me "the parts will be in any day now". the case # is 71-799342924 and the contact person is John Russell (1-313-667-7153). I have also contacted the NY Attorney General. Please any help would be appreciated. Thank You, Home phone 585-293-3073 cell 585-729-7301

General Motors in State Center, Iowa - Won't honor warranty

I have a 2007 Chevy Aveo I bought in 2008 with 1700 miles and full manufacturer's warranty. The timing belt broke at 62000 miles causing $2000 of engine damage. The drive train warranty is still good, but the chevy dealer says that the timing belt is a maintenance item that should have been replaced at 60000 miles, and since I was over that I would pay the entire bill.I called GM customer service, and they told me same thing. When I didn't accept that, she escalated it to a tier 2, who after a week, told me the same thing. I complained to BBB, and was contacted by Yvonne at GM, who told me that I was not considered a loyal GM customer, or they would have probably honored it. The car is worth $3000, (kelly blue book), and I owe $5000. The repair bills are $2000. The car is sitting at the dealer not being repaired (can't afford it), I am still paying for it and paying for insurance, but can;t drive it. Between towing costs, work missed, and extra gas from driving a van rather than our small car, it has already cost us over $500, and increasing daily.

same thing happen to me and my chevy aveo 2005.timing bell cause a damaged engine and the cost 2.500 ,w only 3000 miles .i never g t buy chevrolet again is a junk

Review

General Motors in Geneva, Illinois - GM RECALL IN CANADA NOT USA - WHY?

I have had to rebuild my braking system 4 times now, front & back each twice due to faulty manufacturing of wheels that have rusted & mixed with brake fluid on aluminum alloys that will not come off. Also, while going over any type of bump, rough road terrain, speed bumps, railroad tracks, etc., I have lost my brakes - they when to the floor & the truck went on through stop lights, signs, crossing areas, etc. This situation with no brakes have nearly cost me a couple of accidents & has other innocent drivers yelling at me for not stopping - this truck will be the very last GM product I will ever own due to the negligence of it's manufacturer correcting this problem. Why does Canada get a recall on their trucks & us here truck owners/drivers in USA are discriminated against?

BECAUSE GM THINKS THAT YOU ARE A ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry