A/C was not working so I took it to dealer, two hours they called me and said that it would cost $997.00 to repair because condenser had some sort of small hole and that it was caused probably by a small rock.they said warranty would not cover, but the best they could do would be $700.00. They could not prove to me that it was a rock that made that hole.

And they also told me that I had 4 free oil changes and they would all expire next month on 3/10/18, told them they never told me not even my sale man when I bout truck. My truck currently has 18,800 miles 2016 Sierra 1500 Z71, but they would not even give me one free oil change for a later day, that not right. So I took my truck out of dealer and took to a certified mechanic which he went to dealer to buy part and with labor cost me $359.00 with warranty. Something is diffidently wrong with dealer.

Ed Payne Dealer Group in Weslaco Texas. I paid out of my pocket this amount. And if you go on line you will see that A/C condensers been having trouble with them factory defect.

So I ask any help or any sort of compensation for my time and expense, than you! Ruben Hernandez 956-358-9072 McAllen Texas.

Review about: 2016 Gmc Sierra 1500 Pickup Truck.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments