Windsor County, Vermont

check out Springfield auto (http://www.springfieldautomart.com/)... I am looking for a late model used Enclave and saw that Springfield had a lot on them in stock so I called and was told they would be open to negotiating a better price on a 2014 and that they had many others in stock.

so I made the 3 hour drive only to find that they did have the 2014 in stock however it was a mess and certainly nothing I would be interested in (filthy inside and covered with old food dirt and trash inside and scratches, dents and rust outside). so I asked to see some of the others they show in stock.

the sales person returned with a 2016 demo and explained that was all they had.(their website still shows two others that couldn't be found the day I went)

I am a reasonable person and declined the demo and headed home figuring that the other ones had been sold, too bad for me.

I continued my search and noticed that the other cars they show in stock were still showing on line and also realized that they were all listed on other sites and search engines leaving me to believe that they haven't had these cars for quite sometime and their large selection was actually only the one 2014.

stay away and don't waste your time with these folks

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with General Motors. The most disappointing about general motors customer care at General Motors was bait and switch Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about General Motors.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare General Motors to other companies on our site.

Comments