Lincoln, Nebraska
1.2K views 22 comments

I was sent a customer satisfaction survey when I bought my new HHR.I didn't fill it out the first couple of times it was sent to me because I kept hearing the salesman's words of him helping me fill it out so it says I am completely satisfied.

A third one showed up and I did fill it out and I filled it out according to my opinion of my "experience". Then I received a hard copy snail mail. Then they sent me a post card about the *** survey. Like I wasn't pissed enough with the "deal" I got now I am being hounded about the freaking survey.

I sent off a letter I wrote just for them along with the blank hard copy survey. Ten to one they ignore everything I wrote and don't care about my complaints or comments.

A customer satisfaction survey should be the customer's to fill out how they feel not how the pushy salesman wants them to fill it out to make them look good. When they suck they suck and why should I sugar coat it to make them look good while I got a lousy deal. All this *** is tainting my enjoyment of my new car and it's really *** me off.

Even more so since I have a cracked windshield after only having it three months.I don't know why they want a survey filled out when the dealer's sales crew do their best to sway the customer to fill it out how they want it so it's not an accurate evaluation of the dealerships.

Review about: Customer Satisfaction Survey.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1336905

My Chevy engine light came on and I had to make a 10 hour drive back to Oklahoma from Louisiana. I didn't have an appointment but bubba oustalet with Connie DeWitt assistance to care of me the same day. I'm so thankful.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1262115

It's not fair to you to be hounded and coached on how to rate your experience but at the same time it's not fair to the salesperson to fail a survey if you select VERY SATISFIED, instead of COMPLETELY SATISFIED, which is what happens. GM/CHEVY, require completely satisfied 100 percent flawless perfect survey before it's considered a pass, which is why salespeople pressure you. Even questions regarding your experience outside of the salesmans control affect him or her directly as in your finance experience.The factory (GM) is the culprit behind this unfair process- setting unrealistic expectations and holding salesman accountable for elements of the experience outside his control and unrelated to the direct service he/she provided.

akazippy2
South Beloit, Illinois, United States #881782

Don't feel bad all dealerships do the same thing.I bought a 2014 Silverado Crew cab and had the dealer install the chrome body side mouldings as an dealer installed accessorie and they even could'nt install them correct.

two front doors upside down and i asked them to install them correctly and they reinstalled the same mouldings and the ends currled up.So pissed off had them removed and they dented the left fron door and scratch the *** out of the rear door..Thank you Bud Weiser Motors Beloit Wi.

Geraldo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States #712344

What an ***.

richard.k.richmond

I finally had my fill of GM, and decided to write to their president informing him that the customer satisfaction survey was one of two factors in my decision to stop buying GM products. I also named my lousy dealership: MacMaster in London.

I advised him that my family spent $50 k on their products, and it isn`t professional to pester ones customers for perfect satisfaction scores when they are not deserved.

I told him that the practice reeked of what W. Edwards Demings called management by metric. However based on my experience with the dealership, I highly doubted that GM has ever heard of W. Edwards Deming.

john doe

I wandered what was going on,Now I know. This is not Good

Jack Garrabrant

Recently had my 2000 cavaliar convertible evaluated for an estimate for replacement of the seals for the roof (it leaks).On the top of the estimate it says, "this repair will have no warranty".

When mentioned to the service writer, the cashier injected herself and started arguing that I couldn't read. I waited 3 weeks to write a letter and it has been ignored so far. No satisfaction survey was sent to me and I had two cars that day.

I suspect they changed my mailing address so that I would not receive one.The name of the dealership: Bill Bucks Chevrolet in Venice, Florida.

Dean Twitc***

Good afternoon!

My name is Dean L. Twitchell. I have been a loyal GM customer since 1974. In 1974 I bought a brand new Chevy ¾ ton Pick up truck and a 1074 Malibu.

In 1976 I bought another brand new Car. Forgive me but the name of the car has slipped my mind. Around 1978 I bought my first Chevy 4 wheel Drive pick up truck.

Between 1976 and 1981 and bought a brand new Monte Carlo.

In 1985 I bought a brand new Celebrity.

Around 1991 I bought my first Buick Regal and around 1995 I bought another 1995 Buick Regal.

As you can tell from the above I have indeed been a loyal GM customer. My two children are also proud customers of GM products.

In 2010 I bought a used Certified 2007 Saturn XR. I have not been satisfied with this vehicle since I bought it.

I would like you to consider the information above, verify the information above for your own use and knowledge and consider letting me return the 2007 Saturn XR for a new 2011 Regal of a used 2010 Regal.

Thank you for your consideration and please do not hesitate to contact me by email.

1972 until 1991,

1008 Bluffview Drive

Angola, Indiana 46703

deantwitchell@msn.com

dave fletcher

you should have to earn a good satisfaction not be told what to put in the survey,nobody gives me any thing good feed back unless i have totaly earned it, and i have dealt with the public over 40 years.probly why GM when broke first time . Dealers make it look likes things are o k. the fall with gm will happen again and they will not come back from the dead again

BONNIE ROSS

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2011 GMC TERRAIN AND SENT MY SURVEY ONLINE. UNFORTUNATLY IT MUST NOT HAVE BEEN RECEIVED. HOW CAN I OBTAIN A NEW SURVEY.