Contact General Motors Customer Service
General Motors Phone Numbers and Emails
(866) 697-7482Privacy Inquiries
General Motors Emails:
General Motors Website:
General Motors Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
How Good is General Motors's Customer Service?
Bad refuse to negotiate was told I would receive payment for each month I was without my Volt.
After 12 years no longer had copy of sales contract neither did bank nor Dealer where the vehicle was purchased
Todo muy bien
Really no real answere still have to wait another
Week for my truck while they check out the whole truck
Talking with the representative was good. I do not know the results of my conversation at this time, still waiting to find out what you can do.
I appreciate the customer service representative concern and care for my reported issue. Even though it could not immediately resolved, a case number was opened for further investigation in resolving my concern.
Summary of General Motors Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call General Motors?
Request for Information Question:
- “About an over charge”
- “Looking for a Transmission Control Module”
- “Gmc Acadia slt2 how to get gps”
Product/ Service Question:
- “New vehicle paint damage”
- “Defective parts”
- “Car window leaking”
- “I need a service centre here in Portharcourt Nigeria to service my Escalade.”
- “How dose General Motors handle service complaints”
- “Not getting service or answers on myche 2500 hd”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Dispute over rebate”
- “Make payment”
- “Can't get my iPhone to charge from the dash usb port”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “The dealership cannot get the parts to fix my 2015 GMC pick up been waiting three weeks.”
- “My new 2022 Denali ultimate arrived without the monroney label and I want it”
- “Eta on new engine”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Returning a call from John”
- “To see if a part can be returned”
- “Unable to get an authorization number to lease a car due to fraudulent activity on my account. The Audit Dept has not contacted me and I have been leaving messages for 4 days.”
- “Account number for auto pay”
- “Hopefully to help the dealership that is taking care of my truck get a part from General Motors. They have done an excellent job but they can’t finish the job if they can’t get the part. That you can’t get the part is just wrong.”
- “Inquiring about faulty SD card in 2022 Chevrolet Equinox purchased this year.”
- “Complaints about Marcus: by Goldman Sachs - GM Card”
- “My General Motors pay card”
- “Refund on $100 deposit for truck that never delivered”
- “Some kind of refund due to Covid and had not used my car”
- “Car parts”
- “Computer chips”
- “On Star”
, , , ,
General Motors is a multinational corporation that was established in 1908 in Flint, Michigan. The company is based in Detroit, Michigan in the USA, in Zurich, Switzerland in Europe and in Melbourne, Victoria in Australia. General Motors has production facilities in 30 US states and in 33 countries worldwide. The company manufactures cars and trucks under the brands: Cadillac, Buick, Chevrolet, GNC, Hummer, Opel, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn. Net income of General Motors is about $1,97 billion. The corporation is the largest automotive company in the world in terms of production volume. There are more that 284,000 General Motors employees all over the world.
General Motors is ranked 81 out of 483 in Auto category
Compare General Motors To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.