I contacted the complaint department and GM says I have to take it to a GM repair person to be diagnosed.The repairman said, " Because it is over 3 years old the issue is something that I am responsible for the problem.

" Warranty is over! What this translates to is I am responsible for the replacement of both front windows. What happened to standing behind the product. If I had caused the problem I wouldn't question having to pay for it.

I have driven several vehicles over the years and never have I had one that had this issue.

It is a manufacture defect and needs to be addressed.This is very frustrating and needs to be addressed!

Review about: Buick Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments

General Motors - Car Review from Roseville, Michigan General Motors "I've been a loyal GM owner for ive 35 years..But that all ended today..When I realized that GM does not like Animals..It's ok for me to drive them around in..." Read more General Motors - ZERO Support from GM for new 2015 z51 Vette! General Motors "I purchased my new Vette July 15th, 2015. I'm been at service over 25 times for multiple issues and re-occurring issues that can't get resolved. I finally processed the Lemon..." Read more General Motors - CAR FIRE OF CHEVROLET CAPTIVA General Motors "MY CHEVROLET CAPTIVA LT, PETROL, 2008 CAUGHT FIRE OUT OF THE BLUE. AS I WAS LATER INFORMED THIS CAR WAS RECALLED ACROSS THE WORLD FOR CAR FIRE POSSIBILITY/HAZARD. THE CAR WAS..." Read more General Motors - GM does not stand behind its product or support it customers General Motors "I bought a 2014 Chevy cruze in January. From January to July it has been in service 7 times for recall or warranty issues for a longer period than in..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more