West Chester Township, Ohio

Third time in two years since purchasing s Brand new Terrain loaded thinking I would have NO problems. Nothing but with 2013 at 5 months old my car powered down on the I-75 almost causing a Tractor trailer to rear end me.

Towed to closest GM place Jake Sweeney. Purchased at Mark Sweeney 9-30-2012. Stated it was a bad fuel pump wioth less tham 12000 miles. Then on Wednesday at 37, 000 miles the is happened again on I-75 where I ilmped into Jake Sweeney.

After calling GM they approved paying $370 of a $470 bill including a rental car. Today coming from a church lunch with my, 65 year old wife and 3 year old grandson in car it happened a gain jujst 2 days after getting this back we almost were killed again on the road when I was assured this was fixed.

It powered down again. I can not get anyone to answer on Sunday but must be at work in the AM.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

General Motors Pros: Service manager eric.

General Motors Cons: Having same problem 3 times.

• Powering Down

Comments

h.kitchener

Time for a new car, tho not a Terrain. Best to just get rid of it at this point.

I had a Buick a few years ago like your Terrain---couldn't trust it.

Dump it. Much safer that way and much more peace of mind.