2.2
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I bought 2010 Buick Lacrosse from Buick dealer on March 2018 it was Friday. Saturday 2 minutes after start the car I got massage that "engine power decreased" and started to make white smoke and engine light on.

I called dealership and I took the dealer and on the way the engine light gone and I gave them. After couple of hours they gave my car and they said there isn't any problem. It happened several times and also happened when my son was driving on freeway and speed came to 20 MPH. After one month I changed bypass hose because of increasing leaking.

One month later I drove the car on freeway for my first time and I was driving 62 MPH and when I hit the brake the front of the car start shaking and I change the rotors. Two weeks ago when my son was driving on freeway the engine was shuts off by itself and he didn't have steering, brake and control, and never start again. I took the car to dealership and they called me that car didn't have oil but it showed it has %55 oil. They said I don't have warranty and the will not fix for me.

But I saw in internet many of Lacrosse owners have same problem. I contact GM and open a claim and then they called me and said because I don't have warranty we can't do anything. I tolled them it's general issue all owners have and GM gas to fix it but. I told them "If somebody buy's defected car from one of GM dealers who is responsible they said "CUSTOMER" and they just ignored me.

What I remember I have had and driven GM cars for 32 years and I used to be mechanic and auto part seller for GM cars for more than 15 years and non of deals mechanics can fool me about GM cars problem and fixing.

That's why GM has one star rating on customer service when I saw on internet. I think independent mechanics give better service than GM.

I liked: Variety of production.

I didn't like: Denying and do not pay attention to customer problem.

Comments