Smithville, Missouri

While on a road trip recently, my husband and I encountered an engine problem. Mandal GMC in Biloxi MS did a "GM Warrantied" repair in the amount of $5356.48.

447 miles later, another GM dealership in Gainesville FL informed us the repair was not done properly and we now needed a new engine at a cost of about $7000.00. We traded our truck for scrap value. We contacted GM Customer Care for assistance in getting Mandal GMC to credit us for the faulty repair. They say they didn't make a mistake and won't credit us the money.

All Customer Care did was call us to relay that message.

GM's Customer Assistance is a farce. We have bought 14 GM vehicles over the years and we will not be buying another one!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with General Motors. The most disappointing about general motors customer care at General Motors was customer service and do not stand behind warranty of repairs Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about General Motors.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare General Motors to other companies on our site.

Comments

My experience with both cust svc and their "legal dept" which appears outsourced is when you formally file a complaint, both depts blow it off by saying they can no longer contact you in spite of caller id does not show that. So they dead-file the complaint.

This is a pattern. No more gm for me