American Falls, Idaho

We own a 2007 Chevy HHR and while sitting in the driveway it burst into flames.The entire interior burned.

It started in the center of the vehicle. The fire department said it was electrical. We want to know how this could happen. This is the car our daughter uses to transport our grandchildren.

They could have been badly burned or worse! The car is a total loss. We are concerned about the safety of our family and others.

Has this ever happened before?If so WHY weren't we told about it?

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2007 chevrolet hhr from General Motors and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants General Motors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by General Motors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments

General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Denial of extended warranty on Toyota Prius could could be a safety and liability issue of Toyota Toyota "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..." Read more Porsche Cars North America - Spend $100K on a Porsche that "leaks" Porsche Cars North America "...I do not know about the rest of the civilized world, but I've NEVER had a car leak in a rainstorm..." Read more General Motors - 2010 SS Camaro LS3 engine blew up General Motors "My 2010 SS broke a valve spring while driving about 20MPH in a parking lot. This caused the valve to drop and the piston imploded, causing the rod to come..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more