Turnaround Time

2016 Chevrolet Colorado headlights!You can only see this at night.

Totally scratched ! After a claim that has been open for two months I have been told that I will not get new lights for my truck. The sticker price was over 40,000. GM does not care that the headlights are scratched nor will they do anything for me.

I am a GM employees daughter also!I'm

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2016 chevrolet colorado from General Motors and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants General Motors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by General Motors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments

General Motors - CAR FIRE OF CHEVROLET CAPTIVA General Motors "MY CHEVROLET CAPTIVA LT, PETROL, 2008 CAUGHT FIRE OUT OF THE BLUE. AS I WAS LATER INFORMED THIS CAR WAS RECALLED ACROSS THE WORLD FOR CAR FIRE POSSIBILITY/HAZARD. THE CAR WAS..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more 2016 Thor Motor Coach - Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert VinRecordsOnline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more