Granby, Massachusetts
Resolved
1.7
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 23, 2016

Thank you to Bertera Chevrolet (Palmer, Ma) for reaching out to me to help and fix my issue. Amazing customer service on their end, especially the manager . Truly appreciate their outstanding amount of time and consideration in helping me a achieve quality results.

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2016

Oil consumption is no joke. I suffered with this issue and same symptoms for two years (since starting a month after purchasing the vehicle) and having to go to 3 different dealers until I contacted corporate and the 3rd dealer got in touch with me and said he would fix the engine without having to go through the oil consumption test at all.

The engine was shot. The oil consumption test does not prove what we already know which is excessive oil consumption resulting in shaking, feeling like the vehicle is going to stall, the oil stick being completely dry and the dealer saying , " don't worry there is still oil in the vehicle even though it doesn't register .'' *** there is no oil in it , sorry! Don't settle for less , contact corporate ! Engine needs to be replaced , only option .

Don't stop fighting until you get that. Very frustrating issue and I feel for people as I hate to have confrontations with people but got so upset that I had to because this is ridiculous .

Product or Service Mentioned: Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments