Bought a brand new 2012 equinox. Have had issues from the begining.

my less than 3 yo car with less than 50k miles just had the engine rebuilt. ( pistons, rings, chains, valve stems etc.) Was told from GM repairs happen... seriously way to stand behind your product GM. Have consulted many mechanics along with an attorney who all agree it was a manufaturers defect and poor engine design that has caused all my issues.

Now i have wasted over $23k and this car that isnt worth the less than $10k owed on the loan. Have been calling GM corporate office since March 4th and still no return call from my senior advisor "serena" as of today the 17th. After 31 phone calls i was told yesterday afternoon by a manager "sharena" that unfortunately serena was unavailable to speak with me because she was on another call. I stated i would appreciate a call back immediately when she was off the phone and the managers response was that it was almost 6pm and serena only works until 6.

Again my call was not returned.

I dont know if being arrogant and unprofessional is a job requirement at GM but if it is its the only thing you have done correctly. You should be embarrased at the people representing your company and product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 17, 2015.

Comments