Recall 2001 GMC JIMMY,#01073A&B/01V364000 Ext.Lighting Brake Switch/No rear brake lights.I'm told that service was completed on my vehicle in '02 but another recall came out in 2008 stating the same problem.

GM Canada is refusing to do the necessary recall on my truck stating that it was previously completed and that my vehicle is over a decade old so it's my problem.I won't be purchasing another GMC in the future due to this issue.My rear brake lights stop working & its the switch that needs replacing.GM just lost a long term customer over a recall part

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of gmc recall from General Motors and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants General Motors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, no customer support and given the runaround. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by General Motors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments