Recall 2001 GMC JIMMY,#01073A&B/01V364000 Ext.Lighting Brake Switch/No rear brake lights.I'm told that service was completed on my vehicle in '02 but another recall came out in 2008 stating the same problem.
GM Canada is refusing to do the necessary recall on my truck stating that it was previously completed and that my vehicle is over a decade old so it's my problem.I won't be purchasing another GMC in the future due to this issue.My rear brake lights stop working & its the switch that needs replacing.GM just lost a long term customer over a recall part
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- No customer support
- Given the runaround
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gmc Recall
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "Follow up on poor paint job After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "Burnt cookies... Never had a problem before. ..."
- "Upon arriving to pick up my car that Cal-Alta was replacing the windshield on I noticed that there was damage to the rear bumper that was not there when I..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."