2.9
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Buyer beware!!!! If Service after the sale is important to you than you may want to purchase a Ford or any other Brand than a GM.

I had the WORST EXPERIENCE dealing with Customer Care that I have ever had in my 47 year. When you call GM with an issue they tell you some one will contact you within 24-48 hours. I had 3 different people tell me they would call me back and not ONE of them ever honored their commitment. 8 days later after I had called every day sat on hold for hours at a time.

I said I had had enough and refused to be blown off again. The rep said that the Supervisor "John" who goes by "Scott" was on the other line and could not take my call. I said I'd wait until he got off the phone. Almost 2 hours they finally caved and he took my call.

He had done ZERO research on my case. ZERO, so I had to start all over again. What you'll find is that they will try and break you by keeping you on hold for hours or never calling you back until you finally say OK, I'll just settle for a poorly built GM product and fork out $10,000 for a new motor that should have been covered under an oil consumption issue in Chevy Equinox. Simply google Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption issue and I promise you you'll never purchase another Chevy again.

This company expects you to check the oil every morning when you wake up and before you drive the vehicle to ensure all the oil hasn't burnt up. So to ensure that there is NO ACCOUNTABILITY at this organization the Customer Care folks can only give out their first name (which I really think they make up). Never a last name..... I wonder how many "John's" works at GM.

When you ask them for an ID # they say we don't do that. Its' all for SECURITY purposes.... Bottom line Security reason so you can leave customers hanging and never have to do the right thing.

GM, my case # is 8-409-858-8769 if you think I'm making this up! It's pretty sad when the tax payers of this GREAT country have to bail you out, and when it comes time for you to do the right thing you just put them on hold!

Review about: General Motors Customer Care.

Comments

I say ditto ! GOVERNMENT MOTORS OWES THE TAX PAYERS A REFUND.

We've had numerous encounters (10) with customer non service as well sounds like I was on the phone with them again. At all cost avoid JIM BUTLER CHEV. ST.LOUIS MO.

(Gravois bluffs) INCOMPETENT mechanics rude little females ( i think) that answer phones and try to screen calls and a gross misrepresentation of product. FORD HONDA KIA ANYTHING BUT G.M.

Maybe don't purchase a used vehicle from a non-GM dlrship and think that GM will cover outside warranty repairs. Its your vehicle and you should take responsibility for it, no one told you or your mother-in-law to purchase this vehicle.

You didn't pay GM anything yet you expect them to cover a repair for a vehicle with over 100K miles?!?

Also, didn't the dlrship cut the price down to $3K for you, not sure why your saying that you paid a lot more than you actually did. lol.

also didn't the dlrship cut the price down to almost $3000 for a vehicle outside warranty?!? When do you take ownership of your vehicle?

You should of stated that the vehicle was purchased used from a non-GM dlrship.

FadedChamois