Saturn and GMC vehicles with transmission and other problems needs to be reported in order to have recalls issued:

While speaking with the Attorney Generals Office, I was told that perhaps the transmission issues faced or facing many Outlook, Acadia, Enclave, and Traverse owners (of all years) may be of interest to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

It would also help to register complaints with the: BBB (Better Business Bureau), and Attorney Generals Office in your state.

Review about: General Motors Transmission.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments

OMG!You would think they would have finally learned that Americans hate getting scammed.

Vehicles that are not built to last only have a few years to correct, you can't keep burning your neighbors. I own a 1967 Camaro, and features like wipers, heater blower motor, lights, horn still work.

I am a Chevy guy, just that the company has molded into a 'Leeching Giant' that believes in a scheduled end of life for their vehicles.I ALMOST suggested that we buy one of these low mileage Camaros, there's one from the dealer in my driveway now.

General Motors - Car Review from Roseville, Michigan General Motors "I've been a loyal GM owner for ive 35 years..But that all ended today..When I realized that GM does not like Animals..It's ok for me to drive them around in..." Read more Denial of extended warranty on Toyota Prius could could be a safety and liability issue of Toyota Toyota "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more