General Motors - Knew about defects in product and sold them without divulging this info.
Saturn and GMC vehicles with transmission and other problems needs to be reported in order to have recalls issued:
While speaking with the Attorney Generals Office, I was told that perhaps the transmission issues faced or facing many Outlook, Acadia, Enclave, and Traverse owners (of all years) may be of interest to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
It would also help to register complaints with the: BBB (Better Business Bureau), and Attorney Generals Office in your state.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "The red roof inn, 4035 Mt. Carmel/Tobasco Rd. Cincinnati Ohio. This is the worst Red Roof Inn I've ever been in. It was so dirty i didn't even stay. Cancelled..."
- "Spent $2500 on a small kitchen tile job. The Lowes installer said he couldn't get it quite flat that's just the way it is. Do not do Business with..."
- "I have had my iphone 5 since September of 2013 I purchased an otter box defender series case with the phone, within six months the belt clip broke off for..."