On May 30, 2017 I gave Lafontaine Cadillac a deposit of $17, 000.00 On June 1, 2017 I rescinded the deal.The Cadillac dealer sent the deal to the bank took $40,000.00 in bank funds tilted and registered the vehicle to me the vehicle sits on there lot with my insurance coverage and they failed to give me the keys.

Even though Michigan has a 3 day return policy and I was in compliance they will not release the vehicle or refund me my money. My complaints to GM has gone unanswered, furthermore I am a resident of the state of Texas but I have lived in Michigan over 40 years before I moved to Texas and came to Michigan to get this truck, I'm being scammed and GM has turned their back to the very consumers that have been loyal to them through out their adversities in the past.

As an auto manufacturer they are the best hands down but their customer relationship leaves a lot to be desired.My money or my Truck

Review about: General Motors Customer Care.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1341062

Somehow, I get the impression there is more to this story than you are admitting to.

Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more 2016 Thor Motor Coach - Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more General Motors - Cadillac CTS is a health hazard!!! General Motors "...I noticed the inside of my Cadillac having mildew and mold. So I looked to the sunroof and couldn't understand why..." Read more Denial of extended warranty on Toyota Prius could could be a safety and liability issue of Toyota Toyota "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more