3.0
Interest Rate

I went to Quebec on the weekend and lost my car keys. I contacted GM's roadside assistance and customer service but received no help. So I am very disappointed and looking for GM to help me with the extra costs due to the GM staff not ready to be available on the weekends even for emergency service, as there is no one else who can make the car keys other than the GM dealer. It was Saturday morning and GM dealer was closed and were not open until Tuesday. There was no way I could survive for 4 days without a car in a new city.

If GM dealer is the only place that can make the key, they should at least have an after-hour/emergency number to call in cases like this. How do you even call this 24/7 assistance?

I spent $83 on taxi service on Saturday. I gave $200 to two ladies to drive to Edmundston to meet us half-way, filled $100 gas in my friend's car who took us to Edmundston to get the keys.

I am shocked to see this service level from GM and looking for you guys to help me with the expenses I incurred because the GM dealership staff is not ready to work on the weekend.

I was told by your customer service agent that it’s not GM's fault that I lost the key. What a great way of serving a customer who is already going through this with 2 kids on their 1st day of vacation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of general motors car and associated monetary loss in the amount of $383. General Motors needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned general motors car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at General Motors.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments