You would think when bying a new car it would come with a spare tire....but not my 2013 Chevy Malibu.To make things worse on July 8, 2014 I had a flat with 3 children in the car along the interstate!!

Anyone who has kids knows that you cant keep them entertained very long especially in the back seat of a car. So I had to leave my car and pay someone to put a tire on it that costs $200 that I didn't have at the time to get me back on the road. I called GM and they more or less blowed me off saying it was a cost cutting thing, well I'm here to tell you your cost cutting thing just cost me another $200 on Aug. 10, 2014 because you cant put a spare in the car.

If I could I would get rid of this car and never buy another GM product again because of the response I received from your people.

I'm sure reimbursing me for the tire would have broke your company and thats all I ask for.I know I'm just one consumer but I hope many people read this and take heed to my warning because you don't take of your customers like you promise to do and I'm living proof!!!

Review about: General Motors Car.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments