State: Ontario Product: General Motors Warranty Clear all filters (0 of 37 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

General Motors - 2011 GMC TERRAIN CANADA

Bought in 2011 first oil change was down oil back to dealership and the service guy told me GM allows 1 Quart oil every 5000 kms..4 years later burning more oil put me on oil consumption test 1000 kms later added a quart or more.. Following day started stalling. After a few phone calls they decide to do pistons rings update computer timing chain. Picked it up first set of lights stalled Fourth set of lights stalled Pulled in driveway engine light comes on. Called GM was told the updated computer may not be compatable with the old sensors or wiring.Of course this will be under warranty. No he says..Ill be at the dealership bright eyed and bushy tailed in morning..

General Motors - Warranty Review from Ottawa, Ontario

I have a 2010 gmc acadia with power steering issues. The pump works intermittingly. There is a U.S. class action because of this problem. GM has issued a special warranty to replace the pump. I took the vehicle to get the pump replaced but dealer said the steering rack was leaking and needed replacement for $1,700. Wouldn't fix the pump under warranty unless I paid for a new rack. I didn't get it done and added some fluid to the reservoir. One month later the reservoir is still full and steering problems pesist hence this is not a leaking rack issue. Went back to GM dealer and told them about this and was told that GM would not replace pump unless I paid for rack even though it isn't leaking. I offered to sign waiver for future pump failure. GM said no. This is a design defect or flaw and GM doesn't care. No more gm cars for me.

General Motors - 2010 gmc terrain first motor replaced now need a second motor

My 2010 gmc terrain has been in the repair shop so many times with the same problems,Timing chain's ,fuel pumps ,computer,abs, oil leaks,all wheel drive and more.The first motor needed to be replaced under 160000km.The brand new motor only lasted for 13000km the main rear oil seal has let go .The Gm dealer in Barrie Ontario Canada told me that the new motor would have a year warranty and it has only been 5 months now they are refusing to repair the motor under warranty.Gm customer support (1-800-263-3777) is all so refusing to help.Can someone help Please. MY email letsgo38@juno.com