Alpharetta, Georgia

Completely awful company with zero regard for consumer satisfaction. I purchased a 2014 Chevy Cruze and since day 1, the car has had consistent issues.

I was in the shop just about everyday for a month, taking the car back about 8 times for various issues related to not starting and overheating. I had not been able to drive the car for a full week and even went passed the expiration date on my temporary tags because the car kept messing up. The service department kept missing things and making mistakes which prompted my quick return 2-3 days after picking it up, each. time.

I contact GM and they’re telling me nothing can done as far as reimbursements because I popped two tires in their loaner vehicle, which they are calling a wreck, and charging me over $2,000 for.

Before billing me over $2,000 however, they held my car hostage until I paid $500 to get it back. Which I had to take back 2 days later!!! Meanwhile I have missed days in school, work, and my internship because of this car. I’m down over $1,000 in disagnotic costs, ubering, etc.

This company is completely awful and I will NEVER purchase another GM vehicle, I will NEVER speak good things about this company, and I will NEVER recommend ANYBODY to purchase a GM brand vehicle. Completely and utterly terrible.

Product or Service Mentioned: General Motors Customer Care.

Comments