We own a 2007 Chevy HHR and while sitting in the driveway it burst into flames.The entire interior burned.
It started in the center of the vehicle. The fire department said it was electrical. We want to know how this could happen. This is the car our daughter uses to transport our grandchildren.
They could have been badly burned or worse! The car is a total loss. We are concerned about the safety of our family and others.
Has this ever happened before?If so WHY weren't we told about it?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2007 Chevrolet Hhr
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "I bought a 2005 Chevrolet 1500 reg cab from Glynn smith in opelika al in September 2005. It had 3000 miles on it. It now has 74000. The tail light..."
- "My vehicle caught fire park in my driveway, fire department said it was a electricial fire, it started in the back of the van, sorry to say l did not..."
- "Believe. Never give up what you Believe is honest and true. I have a unique situation where Wells Fargo is 100% at fault and I am choosing not to litigate, the truth..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional sofa and paid for it. I also paid for "white glove delivery service", which is highly recommended by the company. The sofa arrived..."
- "We own a 2007 Chevy HHR and while sitting in the driveway it burst into flames. The entire interior burned. It started in the center of the vehicle. The..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."