General Motors - Review about 2007 Chevrolet Hhr from American Falls, Idaho
We own a 2007 Chevy HHR and while sitting in the driveway it burst into flames.The entire interior burned.
It started in the center of the vehicle. The fire department said it was electrical. We want to know how this could happen. This is the car our daughter uses to transport our grandchildren.
They could have been badly burned or worse! The car is a total loss. We are concerned about the safety of our family and others.
Has this ever happened before?If so WHY weren't we told about it?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2007 Chevrolet Hhr
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "EKTELON Refuses to stand by their defective products and refuses to even be courteous enough to respond to emails from customers! Copy of one email sent: I have been playing..."
- "Went to ta in Boise and the parking lot was covered in ice and me plus two other guys fell. The guy inside said there is no salt truck. Lucky..."
- "I have been told Choice Ticketing would be the best system for the money. I ran into many bugs in system that I and my employees use EVERY DAY! When..."