General Motors - Review about 2007 Chevrolet Hhr from American Falls, Idaho
We own a 2007 Chevy HHR and while sitting in the driveway it burst into flames.The entire interior burned.
It started in the center of the vehicle. The fire department said it was electrical. We want to know how this could happen. This is the car our daughter uses to transport our grandchildren.
They could have been badly burned or worse! The car is a total loss. We are concerned about the safety of our family and others.
Has this ever happened before?If so WHY weren't we told about it?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2007 Chevrolet Hhr
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I had my cruze taken in for an issue with air coming out of the vents. My boyfriend said it was the cabin air filter. I took it jn to..."
- "EKTELON Refuses to stand by their defective products and refuses to even be courteous enough to respond to emails from customers! Copy of one email sent: I have been playing..."
- "Their clothes appear amazing but it is so not worth all that hassle that I have been through!!! I have dealt with a lot of online businesses overseas but this..."
- "Believe. Never give up what you Believe is honest and true. I have a unique situation where Wells Fargo is 100% at fault and I am choosing not to litigate, the truth..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."