I had my cruze taken in for an issue with air coming out of the vents.My boyfriend said it was the cabin air filter.
I took it jn to get checked anyways as i had some free time. They start working on the vehicle prior to conesnt and "replaced" it. They charged $180 canadian to replace it. My boyfriend felt i got ripped off as it is a 10 minute job and toy can buy the filter for $25.
A few days later the vent starts acting worse than before. I take it back in and they state that there aee a bunch of leaves in the compartment which need to be cleaned out. At this point i am very angry. They wanted an additomal $200 to clean the leaves out.
My boyfriend called and handled it. They knocked the bill down to $120. 10, 000 KM later i was getting my oil changed when a service advisor pointed out i should change my cabin air filter. I was shocked as i have already paid for it teice and now soon to be a third time.
The service advisor brought it to me and said it is an original folter from when the vehicle was assembled.
So i have paid to have the filter replaced and dealt with 3 times and it was only done once.GM is a joke.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2011 Chevrolet Cruze
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Now Montana has join California Auto Dealers... Call 818 749 - 3288Missouri Court of Appeals â€“ Judge Joseph M. Ellis cites UNPUBLISHED DECISIONJudge Joseph M. Ellis and the Missouri Court..."
- "PARK 'N FLY Confirmation Number: P1958528My reservation was for: Cleveland - PARK 'N FLYAddress: 19000 Snow Road, Cleveland, OH 44142 Phone: (216) 267-3665Departure Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013 at..."
- "Still a continued misbehavior! Mr wells is an alcoholic and commits adultery. His wife and the Corporate Management of Dicks Sporting Goods seem to be OK with this unethical,immoral and..."
- "I ordered a set of 4 rims from CARID in March 2016, I received the wrong ones, not the ones that were written on my order and paid for. I..."
- "I spent about $56 on the RoseGal website early in 2015. I bought a dress, four shirts, and a necklace. It took about two months for me to get my..."
- "well this company will not cover the warrantee after 5 months as they sell the product but do not have stock for replacement unless you will take products that you..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."