General Motors - Review about 2016 Chevrolet Colorado from Winder, Georgia
2016 Chevrolet Colorado headlights!You can only see this at night.
Totally scratched ! After a claim that has been open for two months I have been told that I will not get new lights for my truck. The sticker price was over 40,000. GM does not care that the headlights are scratched nor will they do anything for me.
I am a GM employees daughter also!I'm
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..."
- "The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the..."
- "I purchased a bag of clancy's tortilla ranch chips and when I opened the bag I ate one and noticed that there wasn't any sauce on the chip. I thought..."