2016 Chevrolet Colorado headlights!You can only see this at night.
Totally scratched ! After a claim that has been open for two months I have been told that I will not get new lights for my truck. The sticker price was over 40,000. GM does not care that the headlights are scratched nor will they do anything for me.
I am a GM employees daughter also!I'm
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "TO: GMAC 8-2-2016 RE; 2015 Canyon Pick up vin# Dear Sirs, Having previous good..."
- "Recall 2001 GMC JIMMY,#01073A&B/01V364000 Ext.Lighting Brake Switch/No rear brake lights. I'm told that service was completed on my vehicle in '02 but another recall came out in 2008 stating the..."
- "My vehicle caught fire park in my driveway, fire department said it was a electricial fire, it started in the back of the van, sorry to say l did not..."
- "This company is the worst I have ever done business with. From the lies of shipping dates to damaged shipments to cheap material sent from China, re-wrapped "custom" seats, off..."
- "I purchased a bag of clancy's tortilla ranch chips and when I opened the bag I ate one and noticed that there wasn't any sauce on the chip. I thought..."
- "The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."