General Motors - Review about Pet Policy from Roseville, Michigan

212 of 662 General Motors reviews

I've been a loyal GM owner for ive 35 years..But that all ended today..When I realized that GM does not like Animals..It's ok for me to drive them around in a $25,000 car of yours ,But yet you don't want them on your property..I Drive Truck for a living and have Delivered to all of the Big 3..And never had a problem till today when a place I have been to many times with my Dog in the Truck..They refused to let me Deliver there Engines because I had my dog in my Truck..I told them my Dog can't start or Drive my Truck..And I was told to leave and come back when I didnt have the Dog..GM I may be just one customer you lost its saddens me more on how you feel about Animals..My Dog is my Family remember that!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pet Policy
Review category
Rentals
review #585702 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with General Motors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
212 of 662 General Motors reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 24, 2015 #935837 Spring Valley, New York, United States

The company I work for has a front gate with security that the delivery trucks have to go through and if the driver has a dog in the truck they won't let him in. They make the driver chain dog to fence if he wants to get in. Just corporate policy.

0 1 Reply

Jan 23, 2015 #935036

You are bizarre. Would you feel the same if a hospital told you that your dog cannot come in? How about if a restaurant did not allow your dog? A church or mosque or temple? Do you think your dog should be allowed in the international space station?

0 3 Reply
ahole

Jan 23, 2015 #935063 Germantown, Maryland, United States

He said they wouldn't let him deliver with his dog with him.. That's ridiculous. It wasn't just that he wasn't allowed on the property. They were rude.

3 0 Reply

Jan 23, 2015 #935091

He probably tried to let his dog run wild there and how does this equate to gm hating animals?

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to General Motors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about General Motors.
Filing a new complaint about
×