Roseville, Michigan
1.4

I've been a loyal GM owner for ive 35 years..But that all ended today..When I realized that GM does not like Animals..It's ok for me to drive them around in a $25,000 car of yours ,But yet you don't want them on your property..I Drive Truck for a living and have Delivered to all of the Big 3..And never had a problem till today when a place I have been to many times with my Dog in the Truck..They refused to let me Deliver there Engines because I had my dog in my Truck..I told them my Dog can't start or Drive my Truck..And I was told to leave and come back when I didnt have the Dog..GM I may be just one customer you lost its saddens me more on how you feel about Animals..My Dog is my Family remember that!!!

Review about: General Motors Car.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments

Spring Valley, New York, United States #935837

The company I work for has a front gate with security that the delivery trucks have to go through and if the driver has a dog in the truck they won't let him in. They make the driver chain dog to fence if he wants to get in. Just corporate policy.

You are bizarre.Would you feel the same if a hospital told you that your dog cannot come in?

How about if a restaurant did not allow your dog?

A church or mosque or temple?Do you think your dog should be allowed in the international space station?

ahole
to Anonymous Germantown, Maryland, United States #935063

He said they wouldn't let him deliver with his dog with him..That's ridiculous.

It wasn't just that he wasn't allowed on the property.They were rude.

to ahole #935091

He probably tried to let his dog run wild there and how does this equate to gm hating animals?