Style and Design

I bought my vehicle new in early 2012. I take extra effort to have my car serviced on time, to clean it and take proper care of it.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy another vehicle. Last week the bezel on the drivers seat came completely apart. The plastic part is so brittle it fell in pieces. I would say that is a bad design and product.

I only have 66,000 miles on it and think this is unacceptable. On top of having to buy a new bezel they also charged me labor and a fee for writing the work order. I am really questioning what the crap happened to your quality products and workmanship. When I graduated from school my first car was a Chevrolet Nova.

Good purchase. My next car was a Pontiac Lemans GT, another good vehicle. Then I bought another new Lemans in 1973 loved it. Then a new Chevy Van, another Nova but it leaked and dealership couldn't fix it.

Bought a Jeep wagoner, was a big mistake, so bought a new Buick Regal GS. I only kept it 4 years as it was too small for our family. We bought a Ford Explorer, was a good vehicle but I need more space for grandchildren. We owned 2 Chevrolet Suburban after that.

The transmission went out on first one. Second was a 2003 and I traded it in on the Acadia. I paid a lot of money for the Acadia and now I am so wishing I had my Suburban back. I just wanted you to know I have been a General motors customer for more than 50 years.

The quality just isn't there anymore or the desire for the dealership to please the customer. Why would they even think about charging labor and fee for typing a order. That is hard for me to understand. I have always been a strong defender of buying American.

From this point I won't be so vocal about it to my children and friends. Seems like GMC doesn't care if they keep their customers. These charges for repair put a hardship on me, as my husband is a disabled veteran. We struggle to make ends meet as it is.

I will be getting ahold of you district rep.

or offices in Detroit. I had to vent as I see your company in a different light then I use to.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2012 General Motors Acadia Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments