2.5
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I recently had an audio issue with my Silverado. Took it to the dealer and they said it needed a software update and it would cost me 105.00 to get it and install it.

In my opinion they should have done it for nothing considering you could not hear the tun signals blink and the seatbelt dinger didn't work plus no sound from radio, even thugh it was on. In my opinion it was a safety issue just for the seatbelt warning and the turning signal indicator. I called GM customer service and they said because it was out of warranty it was out of my pocket, that it was not poor workmanship. If it the workmanship was good this would have never happened.

So I told them the next time I'm going with Toyota. They then put me on hold came back after a few moments and said NO REFUND and they were sorry for the inconvieniense the issue caused me.

Their customer service sucks, I don't even think it's in this country, the lady sounded like she was from overseas. GM get real you don't have the most dependable trucks.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

General Motors Cons: Customer service, Poor quality and ignore complaints.

• 2015 Silverado Sound Issues