Utica, New York
Turnaround Time

turned in to christon swansons in 20113 ideas thaty where aii used in 2014 because of my x wife the pig stacy andrade faganaro john ollerenchaw mr precision collision sombod call megm u no all about precision collision the aids man john ollerenchaw.this is a bunch of *** helpe me with this pleas its not going away. michael borruso 315 9828408 seen all the ideas on tv this is not going away christon swanson pay me what u o me.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

General Motors Cons: Christon swanson.

Comments

Do you job Mrs mary Barra.put Mr money bags CHRISTON SWANSON In his place.my 71 Oldsmobile ideas nothing to do with john ollerenchaw have CHRISTON SWANSON Pay the originator of all of the 71 Oldsmobile ideas nothing to do with john ollerenchaw call me 315 507 9544 michael borruso

The michael I have Mr hacker's in my phone becuse hacked from dealing with CHRISTON SWANSON ceo officer tear 2 general motors fix this stacy the pig mess and Mr precision inchourance fraud collision john ollerenchaw. He ROBED me with my wife.and whole SUPOSID borruso family and SUPOSID frends.

Mary barra or dan ammann do somthing about christon swanson.or is this how gm operats pleas give me my part that im o.315 982 4927. michael borruso my wife involved herselfe in my biz with christon swanson pleas do the fair thing with this swanson.we could make moore money.michael borruso thank you.pleas helpe me with this.