Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

We purchased a new 2017 truck from Jim Trenary Chevy. The truck has a vibration problem at 25 mph and between 60-70 mph.

It also has a constant howling noise. Which is louder than ever, since Jason Evers the Service Manager has been involved. The service manager is extemely disrespectful and unprofessional. He insulted my husband and the company he works for, while on a test drive.

He admitted to the truck having a problem. He talks out both ends of his a#@! He misleads the customers and tells the boss what he wants to hear. This is acceptable to have an unsatisfied customer to Jim Trenary.

The dealership has extremely high turnover with Service Managers, Kyle Trenary is the overall manager and is more concerned about spending money to fix a vehicle than the safety of his customers. I will not drive in this vehicle, I do not feel safe. GM has compared this truck with other trucks on the lot and admitted there is a problem, but it is however, acceptable because the other trucks do the same thing, howl and shake. GM is aware of the problem, but does not feel the need to fix it.

Is it going to take a serious injury to happen before they fix this issue. GM has not offered the to purchase the vehicle back. The St. Charles, MO GM Rep is completely okay with having a disastisified customer and so is Jim Trenary.

We believe the problem resided in the transmission, but they refuse to look into that. Kyle Trenary hismelf told me that would cost them too much money and if GM does not tell them to look into and pay them for that, they do not do it! All I can say is WOW! When speaking with Jessica at GM at ext.

5923726, she refused to give me her bosses extention number. She alleged her bosses name is Marta, but put me on hold and I was never connected. She also told me she stands behind the dealership and they said the other trucks they test drove, have the same problem, so it is then not a problem. When I questioned her admitting there was infact a problem, she became silent.

Extremely unsatisfied and disgusted.

GM has put a forever bad taste in my mouth, and I can gurantee I will never own a GM vehicle personally. My husband loves his Chevy's, but after this experience and nightmare, I think I can turn him the other way, FORD!

Review about: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Pickup Truck.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments