General Motors - The GMC Terrain the SUV that fails
If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC.This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need parts there are none available.
I bought one unfortunely it was hit by a deer, yes I said a deer. This happened on November 23,2009, the vehicle is still sitting in repair shop do to the unavailability of parts 50 day later been on the phone with GMC Corp. Just get the sad story of how it is hard for them to get parts for there production. We are suppose to feel sorry for them as they are a hardship case.
I will tell you that if you want to make payments on a vehicle that you do not have the use of buy a GMC Terrain I granuntee you that if you need parts they are not available in any way what so ever. You will get all kinds of promises from GMC but they are empty word with absolutly no value. The vehicle lives up to all ones expectations as advertised but don't need parts you will wait for ever.
So be prepared to watch you money go out each month but not get your vehicle back.So don't be sucked in buy from Ford which I have never own at least you can get parts from Ford.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am appalled by the customer service I recieved from GM and the dealership I've taken my 09 traverse to. I have had 4/5 special coverage issues including losing gears..."
- "Original car, perfect condition - almost new. Never see snow or rain. Very little damage to front bumper, but impact damage reverse gear in automatic trans. The evaluation -..."
- "I bought a 2005 Chevrolet 1500 reg cab from Glynn smith in opelika al in September 2005. It had 3000 miles on it. It now has 74000. The tail light..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."