General Motors - The GMC Terrain the SUV that fails
If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC.This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need parts there are none available.
I bought one unfortunely it was hit by a deer, yes I said a deer. This happened on November 23,2009, the vehicle is still sitting in repair shop do to the unavailability of parts 50 day later been on the phone with GMC Corp. Just get the sad story of how it is hard for them to get parts for there production. We are suppose to feel sorry for them as they are a hardship case.
I will tell you that if you want to make payments on a vehicle that you do not have the use of buy a GMC Terrain I granuntee you that if you need parts they are not available in any way what so ever. You will get all kinds of promises from GMC but they are empty word with absolutly no value. The vehicle lives up to all ones expectations as advertised but don't need parts you will wait for ever.
So be prepared to watch you money go out each month but not get your vehicle back.So don't be sucked in buy from Ford which I have never own at least you can get parts from Ford.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "TO: GMAC 8-2-2016 RE; 2015 Canyon Pick up vin# Dear Sirs, Having previous good..."
- "In July 2014 we purchased a 2015 Ford Sunseeker from Leisure days in Sudbury. On July 13, 2015 we noticed the motorhome was getting loud, and we crawled underneath..."
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."