2009 GMC Crew Cab, transmission went out three months after purchase brand new.Took it in to shawheen Motors, they installed a remanufactured transmission instead of a new one, I am a Auto Technician, this transmission still has problems.

After numerous times taking it in they can't find the problem. Now just because I own it they don't care. Their advise was to reported to lemonlaw. Is this the kind of treatment u get after taking your money.

Mt.pleasant, Mi....My advice don't buy it all out, fiance part of it so they have to fix it.Good luck to everyone.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments

General Motors - 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Review from Winder, Georgia General Motors "2016 Chevrolet Colorado headlights! You can only see this at night. Totally scratched ! After a claim that has been open for two months I have been told that I..." Read more General Motors - The GMC Terrain the SUV that fails General Motors "If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC. This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need..." Read more General Motors - CAR FIRE OF CHEVROLET CAPTIVA General Motors "MY CHEVROLET CAPTIVA LT, PETROL, 2008 CAUGHT FIRE OUT OF THE BLUE. AS I WAS LATER INFORMED THIS CAR WAS RECALLED ACROSS THE WORLD FOR CAR FIRE POSSIBILITY/HAZARD. THE CAR WAS..." Read more General Motors - 2009 Chevrolet Traverse Review from Zilwaukee, Michigan General Motors "I am appalled by the customer service I recieved from GM and the dealership I've taken my 09 traverse to. I have had 4/5 special coverage issues including losing gears..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more