we fell behind on car payments because of a job loss and asked wells to see if they could help and they said no.prior to this we never had a late payment, and when i did go back to work they still would not help!!

we also had a loan with national city and they gave us 2 months off and worked with us and they where nice to us. wells was so mean and not caring,. are there any law suits out there? if so let me know.

thank you very pissed consumer !!!!!!!!!!!wells hire people that understand English not Ebonics

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments

Allenton, Michigan, United States #175305

LAWSUIT for what you *** ***????You cant sue them because they want the money you owe!!!!

You sound like a *** loser that wants everything for nothing!!!!

grow up ***!!!!!!:roll :roll :eek :eek :upset :upset :upset :sigh :sigh :x :x :x

General Motors - Cadillac CTS is a health hazard!!! General Motors "...I noticed the inside of my Cadillac having mildew and mold. So I looked to the sunroof and couldn't understand why..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more General Motors - GM RECALL General Motors "Recall 2001 GMC JIMMY,#01073A&B/01V364000 Ext.Lighting Brake Switch/No rear brake lights. I'm told that service was completed on my vehicle in '02 but another recall came out in 2008 stating the..." Read more General Motors - GM does not stand behind its product or support it customers General Motors "I bought a 2014 Chevy cruze in January. From January to July it has been in service 7 times for recall or warranty issues for a longer period than in..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more