I have reviewed many many postings on the website Edmunds and I have a similar problem to them... my AC system no longer works and I'm being told that the evaporator coil will need to be replaced. I currently sit around 110,000kms. It seems to me that from the number of issues and complaints there should have been a recall, but there's nothing. This is not a mechanical system that is affected by number of kilometers driven and this is clearly a defective coil.

GM won't even have the conversation with me about coverage. They want me to pay for the repair at a GM dealer and they will then review the case. AKA: We are going to get boatloads of money from you and then leave you high and dry.

Would I buy GM/Buick again? *** NO.

Review about: General Motors Warranty.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments

General Motors - The GMC Terrain the SUV that fails General Motors "If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC. This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need..." Read more General Motors - 2009 Chevrolet Traverse Review from Zilwaukee, Michigan General Motors "I am appalled by the customer service I recieved from GM and the dealership I've taken my 09 traverse to. I have had 4/5 special coverage issues including losing gears..." Read more Thor motor coach Thor Motor Coach "We purchased a thor ace 2017 back on 9-17-2016. A piece of trash so far from camping world CHICHESTER, N.H ( who is just as bad about quality service )...." Read more General Motors - 2005 pickup truck tail light lenses. General Motors "I bought a 2005 Chevrolet 1500 reg cab from Glynn smith in opelika al in September 2005. It had 3000 miles on it. It now has 74000. The tail light..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more