2.1
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I bought a used 2012 Chevy Mal[bu with 60,000 miles on it 3 months ago. It ran great until the 6 year old battery died.

After installing the new one the car has never run for more then 2 seconds since. I have replaced everything that you would think it would take to make it run (what ever happened to repairmen ?All I can find are replace mechanics, you know the guys that will keep replacing things til it runs) but still wont run.

The latest educated guess is that the anti-theft has the injectors shut down and no amount of reprogramming will release this lock and on top of that it cant be turned off.I recently had major heart surgery to install a life saving heart pump and need to travel about 8 hrs round trip to the hospital almost monthly. I thought this car would be the answer to my prayers but it has turned into a nightmare instead.

Product or Service Mentioned: General Motors Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: fix it renew my faith in Chevy.

I liked: Car to start.

I didn't like: Total lack of quality.

Comments

h.kitchener

Obviously, when you disconnected the battery something in the computerized system now on all cars got messed up. Your best option is to have the car towed to your local chevy dealer and see if they can find the problem.

Unless you have a local mechanic who has the necessary equipment and testing machines they will all just be guessing as to what is wrong.

A dealer's mechanic should be able to find the problem. Good luck, but something got "turned off" when the battery was removed and a good dealer's mechanic should be able to find it.