1.6
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I purchased my new Vette July 15th, 2015. I'm been at service over 25 times for multiple issues and re-occurring issues that can't get resolved. I finally processed the Lemon Law since I got no support from GM. Prior to that they closed three cases, I was forced to process a lemon. They did the final repair attempt, I just got my car back today to find out the three main issues never got taken care of. HUD, drivers seat noise and clicking noise while turning! I've been dealing with these issues for over a year now paying over $1,230 a month! No customer should ever go through what I've been through! Complete nightmare!

Here's some of the issues:

HUD (displays double image ever since Windshield Replaced)

Drivers seat noise (constant noise while sitting on seat) (7 repair attempts)

External clicking noise while turning left of right (comes back after fixed within 2-3 weeks) (6 repair attempts)

Interior roof panel coming off (needs to be re-glued or replaced)

Jump start when placed from Drive to Park. (During morning start-up but overall transmission is acting up. Needs to get fine tuned)

Rattling noise from passenger door handle

GM Recall # 2016007 | NHTSA # 16V651 | Date Issued: Sept 08, 2016

Center red leather consul needs to be replaced again. Leather is bubbling up.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 2015 chevrolet corvette stingray z51 car. General Motors needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 chevrolet corvette stingray z51 car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at General Motors.

Had an Experience with General Motors?

Comments