General Motors - ZERO Support from GM for new 2015 z51 Vette!
I purchased my new Vette July 15th, 2015. I'm been at service over 25 times for multiple issues and re-occurring issues that can't get resolved. I finally processed the Lemon Law since I got no support from GM. Prior to that they closed three cases, I was forced to process a lemon. They did the final repair attempt, I just got my car back today to find out the three main issues never got taken care of. HUD, drivers seat noise and clicking noise while turning! I've been dealing with these issues for over a year now paying over $1,230 a month! No customer should ever go through what I've been through! Complete nightmare!
Here's some of the issues:
HUD (displays double image ever since Windshield Replaced)
Drivers seat noise (constant noise while sitting on seat) (7 repair attempts)
External clicking noise while turning left of right (comes back after fixed within 2-3 weeks) (6 repair attempts)
Interior roof panel coming off (needs to be re-glued or replaced)
Jump start when placed from Drive to Park. (During morning start-up but overall transmission is acting up. Needs to get fine tuned)
Rattling noise from passenger door handle
GM Recall # 2016007 | NHTSA # 16V651 | Date Issued: Sept 08, 2016
Center red leather consul needs to be replaced again. Leather is bubbling up.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "2016 Chevrolet Colorado headlights! You can only see this at night. Totally scratched ! After a claim that has been open for two months I have been told that I..."
- "Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper. I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint..."
- "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "When you subscribe to their Yearly Unlimited Premium plan, their website says that you get 2 free premium apps which are Site Booster and Form Builder. I only used the Site..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I ordered a Bedroom set and a new Mattress set. At the time of delivery I noticed that the mattress set was to tall for the bed. I notified the..."